Hello! My name is April Hammond and I live in Auburndale, Florida. I am a plus-size, fat-positive traveler that believes Adventure is Out There, let’s go find it! A person’s size and/or disability shouldn’t stop them from having memorable family vacations. I am here to help you make your travel dreams possible.
Disney and Florida destinations are my passion! My first Disney World vacation was a short trip gifted to me because I was a foster kid. I immediately fell in love with the magic of Disney. That trip changed my life. I wanted a happily ever after type of life and Disney helped me believe it was possible. After college, I moved from Michigan to Florida to live out my happily ever after with my own prince who shares my zest for adventure!
My goal as your concierge travel planner is to meet your vacation needs and take away any fears and vacation planning stresses you may have. If you are nervous about a destination being plus-size friendly I can share my experience and what you may expect. My experience as a teacher and being a planner by nature allow me to curate the perfect dream vacation for YOUR whole family. I can help with as little or as much of the vacation planning process as you would like.
Services When You Receive When You Book With Me:
- My expertise and tips. I am a local that frequents the parks, loves Disney dining, and stays on-site often. I live and breathe Disney and have a passion for helping others experience the magic of Disney for themselves. I can answer any and all Disney questions you might have by phone, email, FB messages, or text message. I will walk you through your entire vacation.
- Discount Watching (I will watch for future discounts that will save you money, even after you book)
- Free Park Maps Mailed to You
- Free Packing List and Other Planning Printables
- Dining Reservation Assistance
- Touring Plan Assistance and & Tips